[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: devel@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: ./: Developers: Benchmarking the Scalability of BSD and Linux
Mittente: koba
Data: 19 Oct 2003 09:07:52 -0000
Fefe writes "I recently did some benchmarks for a talk about scalable
network programming[1] I held at Linux Kongress 2003[2]. The benchmark
results[3] turned out to be surprising enough to present them on their
own. This ought to end those pesky flame wars about whose IP stack or
memory management scales better. Or maybe not."
http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/03/10/19/0130256.shtml?tid=106&tid=130&tid=185&tid=190

[1]: http://bulk.fefe.de/scalable-networking.pdf
[2]: http://www.linux-kongress.org/2003/index.html
[3]: http://bulk.fefe.de/scalability/