[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: Marzo 2002 ml@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: Postifix+cyrus per virtual domain
Mittente: Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli
Data: 18 Mar 2002 12:35:42 -0000
This document makes a humble attempt in explaining how to get Cyrus to
work. I am by no mean an expert in Cyrus IMAP or SASL or Postfix or
whatever for that matter so please send me any feedback you may have.

Click here to go to this article.
http://dudle.linuxroot.org/docs/postfix_cyrus/

ciao

--
<AndyCapp>: ziobudda: un essere mitologico: meta' uomo, meta'
	    pinguino

--
Michel <ZioBudda> Morelli               michel@ziobudda.net

ICQ UIN: 58351764                       PR of Linux in Italy
http://www.ziobudda.net                 http://www.linuxlab.it