[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: openbsd@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: OpenBSD meeting at FOSDEM 16-17 Feb
Mittente: goony
Data: 10 Feb 2002 11:24:08 -0000

On 08-Feb-2002 Wim Vandeputte wrote:
 Hia,

 just a reminder that some of the OpenBSD developers and users in Europe
 will be meeting up next weekend 16 & 17 Feb in Brussels during the
 FOSDEM (Free & Open Source Software Developer's European Meeting)

 More info: http://www.fosdem.org/

 If you interested in attending, entrance is free, but you have to
 tolerate a slight Linux bias (no surprise here...)

 Like last year, we'll have a small booth so I'm still looking for
 volunteers, there is also a 1 hour OpenBSD talk, but if nobody is
 willing to take the stage, I'll fill that.

 I would also like point to the European BSD Con which is beeing held this
 year in Amsterdam in November, I'm still looking for people who want to
 give a talk there. Contrary to last years edition, I'd like to have at
 least some OpenBSD people presenting there. You don't need to write
 a very big elaborate paper, please contact me if you are interested.

 More info: http://www.eurobsdcon2002.org/

 Wim.

--
goony <goony@OpenBEER.it>