[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: openbsd@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: U.S. military helps fund Calgary hacker
Mittente: goony
Data: 7 Apr 2003 11:35:58 -0000
U.S. military helps fund Calgary hacker...

http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030406.whack46/GTStory

la risposta di Theo in misc@...

just picked it up at the 7-11 a few minutes ago.  then one of my cats
walked over the paper and decided the claw the paper, thereby
scratching our Canadian Trade Minister' crotch to pieces.... but my
picture survived her attack...

as always, there are a few inaccuracies, but that's what reporting has
come to in this modern age, isn't it.

     goony

--
goony <goony@OpenBEER.it>