[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: openbsd@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: The OpenBSD book
Mittente: goony
Data: 10 Apr 2003 22:46:42 -0000
The OpenBSD book

I'm putting up this Web page in an effort to answer the many questions I get about this book.
If I sent you a brief email containing only a "hi, look here", it's not that I'm a rude bastard,
it's that I don't have time to write this out Yet Again and actually write the book...

http://blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/openbsd.html

--
goony <goony@OpenBEER.it>
GnuPG PubKey: http://www.OpenBEER.it/keys/goony.gpg