[ Home | Liste | F.A.Q. | Risorse | Cerca... ]

[ Data: precedente | successivo | indice ] [ Argomento: precedente | successivo | indice ]

Archivio: openbsd@sikurezza.org
Soggetto: Informations on OpenBSD Scheduler
Mittente: andrea . vacondio
Data: 10 Jan 2004 04:01:57 -0000
Good morning,
I'm a student in Computer Science at university of Bologna (Italy). I'm
developing a project called "Scheduling Algorithms In Modern Operating Systems".
I'm writing this email to ask some information or documentation on this
subject. Mainly on scheduling policy, threads and multithreading managing
and priority assignment. it'd be very helpful to have also informations
on how it's changed OpenBSD scheduler till lasts versions 3.X.
I'm going to send this email and research results to the most famous italian
online magazines to let tham write a good artile on this subject and the
different engineering strategies taken by different developing teams.
Hoping to have your attentions.
Best Regards
Andrea Vacondio