E’ con piacere che vi segnalo questo progetto di open hardware/software:
The USB armory from Inverse Path is an open source hardware design, implementing a flash drive sized computer.
The compact USB powered device provides a platform for developing and running a variety of applications.
The security features of the USB armory System on a Chip (SoC), combined with the openness of the board design, empower developers and users with a fully customizable USB trusted device for open and innovative personal security applications.
The hardware design features the Freescale i.MX53 processor, supporting advanced security features such as secure boot and ARM® TrustZone®.
The USB armory hardware is supported by standard software environments and requires very little customization effort. In fact vanilla Linux kernels and standard distributions run seamlessly on the tiny USB armory board.
– Freescale i.MX53 ARM® Cortex(TM)-A8 800Mhz, 512MB DDR3 RAM
– USB host powered (<500 mA) device with compact form factor (65 x 19 x 6 mm)
– ARM® TrustZone®, secure boot + storage + RAM
– microSD card slot
– 5-pin breakout header with GPIOs and UART
– customizable LED, including secure mode detection
– excellent native support (Android, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD)
– USB device emulation (CDC Ethernet, mass storage, HID, etc.)
– Open Hardware & Software